Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sketchy work

Day two of my blog experience, so let's see if I can babble enough to fill this box.

I've been in an artistic hiatus for.......errr........well, let's say months. I'm not sure if I'm having a block, or cold feet, but it's hard getting back in the groove. I'm off work Thursdays and Fridays, so I've designated every Thursday as laundry-sunbathe-dust-sketch-blog-advertise-day, and Friday as paint-in-my-new-studio-only-emerging-for-lunch-day. Think it will work?

So, this afternnon I've been working on a sketch for a friend, but since I haven't sketched or worked on any drawings in years, my fingers cramp every 30 minutes. Really? Fingers get out of shape? Geeez. I shouldn't be surprised--my entire body is out of shape. lmao

1 comment:

  1. The blog layout looks great! I'm anxious for you to post some artwork. AND I'd love to see photos of the studio! I'd show you my sewing studio, but it's a corner with a table in it. Not very inspiring. I definitely think your Thursday/Friday plan will work, but if it were me, I'd skip the laundry & dusting and head right to the sunbathing & sketching!

    ReplyDelete