So, I am posting two pictures here. One is of my accomplishment today, since it is, afterall, Sketchy Thursday. The other is of my crazy dog, freaking out when he saw the portrait. He has been barking at it for 30 minutes. I guess he's either giving me a harsh critique, or he really thinks it's another dog!
This dog belongs to a friend of mine, but she doesn't know I did it. Let's see if she can recognize her pup:

And, here is my nutty dog, before the 30-minute barking session. Can you see the concern on his face? lmao!
OMG!!! MARY!!! IT's MYA! I love it...you have no idea how happy that makes me!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry that Beowoof hates it...lmao!
Great job on the Goat Dog! I bet Beowoof really did think he was seeing a real dog. Or maybe he thought Mya was coming over to eat your shoes and he was protecting them. Even though I watch Westminster every year, I still don't know my dog breeds. What kind of dog is Beowoof? I know he's not a Poodle.
ReplyDelete